Manage Your Account
Card Services Direct Online
Access your Diners Club Account Online today.
Enjoy features like:
Activate your card
Select and reset your PIN
View account details and transactions
Manage and redeem your rewards points
Login to Card Services Direct Online
The easiest way to ensure your Diners Club Account is automatically paid each month. Apply Now to access direct debit.
Pay your Diners Club account by phone or internet using the BPAY® system available from most banks1. You will need to quote Diners Club Biller Code 3012 and your Customer Reference Number, which is your Diners Club Card number. A transaction fee of $0.75 applies to each BPAY payment. Call your bank to register and for more details2.
Go to any Australia Post outlet, present your Diners Club statement payment slip and pay by cash or cheque2. Australia Post will give you a receipt of the transaction. A fee of $1.55 applies to each payment.
Make your cheque payable to 'Diners Club'. Include your statement payment slip and write your membership number on the back of the cheque. Mail to: Customer Service, Diners Club International, GPO Box 40, Sydney, NSW, 2001.
Domestic and family violence refers to a situation where one person in a relationship or family hurts others or makes them feel unsafe. People facing domestic violence will often need help protecting their finances and gaining financial independence. We are here to help.
If you are a victim of domestic violence, you are not alone. Learn the support options available to help.
Some of the forms that domestic and family violence can take include but are not limited to:
- Psychological or emotional violence
- Sexual violence
- Financial abuse
- Physical violence
- Threats to harm you or others
If you find yourself in a vulnerable position and it is safe to do so, contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 360 060 (+61 2 8643 2210 if calling from outside Australia) to understand the support options available. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can provide you with support and assistance.
For more information on our policy for supporting victims of family and domestic violence click here.
If you are having difficulty making repayments on your account, please contact us as soon as possible on 1300 888 709 so that we can discuss the options available to assist you.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Diners Club Travel Insurance is available to Australian residents aged up to 69 years of age.
2. International Plan benefit limit for Section 4, Luggage and Travel Documents under Diners Club Travel Insurance, Elite, Single Cover.
3. International Plan benefit limit for Section 6, Rental Vehicle Excess under Diners Club Travel Insurance, Elite, Single Cover.
4. Frequent Traveller Insurance is available to Australian residents aged up to 69 years of age.
5. Diners Club Seniors Frequent Traveller Insurance policy is available to Australian residents aged up to 79 years of age for Journeys of up to 45 days duration each. Insurance products and services are issued and underwritten by ACE Insurance Limited (ACE), ABN 23 001 642 020, AFSL 239687. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and consider the PDS in light of your personal circumstances, prior to making any decision to acquire the product.
Copies of the Diners Club Travel Insurance and Diners Club Frequent Traveller Insurance PDSs are available at www.diners.aceinsurance.com.au.
Copies of the Diners Club Seniors Travel Insurance and Diners Club Seniors Frequent Traveller Insurance PDSs are available at www.dinersseniors.aceinsurance.com.au.
Diners Club Australia Pty Ltd acts as a referrer of ACE and may receive a commission, referral fee or other benefit if you decide to purchase this product.
Welcome Diners Club Members to a space where convenience and control is in your hands.